We have recently completed our energy accreditation and we can now help you find the best possible deal for your business, EV Charging in partnership with Fidelity Energy.
Did you know that EV charging can create a competitive advantage for your business by:
- Reducing global greenhouse gas emissions
- Building your brand reputation
- Generating indirect profits to your business
- Attracting employees and customers
- Saving on fuel and maintenance (Fuel savings of around £3,295 over 5 years*)
- Getting government grants to help with costs (up to £10,000!)
What we can do for you:
- We can handle every aspect of the process, from initial consultation through to installation and maintenance packages.
- We can provide the specialists to install EV Charging solutions at your work place
- Help provide your business with green energy, to improve your carbon footprint even further.
- Ensure you benefit from the government backed Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS), where you can get up to £500 per charge point.